A Daily Desire

Each day brings a new adventure. An opportunity to capture a little of what I see as beauty in the world around me. Painting in different mediums gives me the chance to capture my mood and my art on canvas or paper.

Teaching, painting on location, or at my easel in the studio brings me great joy.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tulip

24x24 stretched canvas
oils
The tulips are being sold everywhere now. I painted this one this morning before I left to teach my painting classes and then added some final highlights this evening. Its cold tonight, even for east Texas and the tulips are forcasting spring!!

1 comment:

  1. Very unique blog.
    Great images.
    I like your blog.

    Please visit:
    http://bali-worldresorts.blogspot.com

    Keep blogging.
    Good day.

    ReplyDelete