A Daily Desire

Each day brings a new adventure. An opportunity to capture a little of what I see as beauty in the world around me. Painting in different mediums gives me the chance to capture my mood and my art on canvas or paper.

Teaching, painting on location, or at my easel in the studio brings me great joy.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pink Rose Oil Painting


As Sunday winds down, filled with family, church, and friends there was still time to finish up this still life of pink roses.

One of my goals for the new year is Focus. Doing a painting a day for a year will take some focus but I want that in my life with the things that truly count. Simplifying, doing only the things that count in my life, like family, my painting, gardening, and the other busyness that overwhelms me should evaporate leaving only the things that really count. I just have to remember FOCUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment