A Daily Desire

Each day brings a new adventure. An opportunity to capture a little of what I see as beauty in the world around me. Painting in different mediums gives me the chance to capture my mood and my art on canvas or paper.

Teaching, painting on location, or at my easel in the studio brings me great joy.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Red Pear Painting


The painting for today was of a lovely little red pear. I painted it in oil on a 8x10 stretched canvas.

I will be leaving in the morning to teach a painting workshop in Atlanta, Ga. So I will be unable to post until I return although I will certainly be doing a painting a day. I will post all seven when I return.

Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Karen. I found your blog and it is, just as I thought it would be, lovely. And motivating!

    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful paintings. Loved the workshop. You are an awesome artist and teacher!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete