A Daily Desire

Each day brings a new adventure. An opportunity to capture a little of what I see as beauty in the world around me. Painting in different mediums gives me the chance to capture my mood and my art on canvas or paper.

Teaching, painting on location, or at my easel in the studio brings me great joy.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Roses and Tomatillos











I want to post the paintings I have completed in the last few days. I just got back from the Atlanta workshop yesterday.
All are oil on stretched canvas.
The White and Red Rose Painting is on a 12x16 canvas and is one that I demonstrated for the Atlanta Group. They did a great job on the still life.
The Rose garden is one I painted Sunday evening from a photograph Gloria took in France last year. It is an 18x24.
The double roses painting I did on Monday from a photo I took last year from the ARS gardens. It is also an 18x24.
The tomatillos are on a 9x12. I love the papery covering and the wonderful greens! What a fun little set up. Did it on Monday too. Will put the other two paintings on tomorrow as they don't photograph well, wet under the lights at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment