A Daily Desire

Each day brings a new adventure. An opportunity to capture a little of what I see as beauty in the world around me. Painting in different mediums gives me the chance to capture my mood and my art on canvas or paper.

Teaching, painting on location, or at my easel in the studio brings me great joy.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Putney Vermont Oil Painting


This landscape of the road down to the river in Putney, Vermont. The road to the river was right beside the B&B and people took their boats to launch them. I was fascinated by all the shadows and the light filtering through the trees. I took the photos, worked on site and then finished this one up yesterday. I will try and finish two tomorrow so I will be current on my daily paintings. It is oil on a 12x16 stretched canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment