A Daily Desire

Each day brings a new adventure. An opportunity to capture a little of what I see as beauty in the world around me. Painting in different mediums gives me the chance to capture my mood and my art on canvas or paper.

Teaching, painting on location, or at my easel in the studio brings me great joy.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

American Rose Painting

24x24 Oil on Stretched Canvas
"American Rose"
600.00
This is a painting I finished today in preparation for an upcoming show with roses. I worked with a photo that I took last year at the American Rose Gardens in Shreveport,La. Spring there is an outstanding site with all the fabulous gardens.
Thanks for viewing my paintings. I appreciate any comments.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love your paintings!! Simply superb!! I wish I could paint like you! Your each and every painting is just amazing! God bless you :)

    ReplyDelete