A Daily Desire

Each day brings a new adventure. An opportunity to capture a little of what I see as beauty in the world around me. Painting in different mediums gives me the chance to capture my mood and my art on canvas or paper.

Teaching, painting on location, or at my easel in the studio brings me great joy.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Still life

20x24 oil on stretched canvas
I have not posted for several days because I have been painting from dawn til after dinner each day. I have a special friend that is an artist and every so often we get together, shut ourselves in the studio and paint, paint, paint. We have worked all week from set ups for still lifes and landscapes from photos we took on our trips. We do critiques for each other and draw inspiration from works each other are doing. Its a great time with a lot of laughter mixed in. I hope you enjoy the next few posts, because I certainly had fun doing them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment