A Daily Desire

Each day brings a new adventure. An opportunity to capture a little of what I see as beauty in the world around me. Painting in different mediums gives me the chance to capture my mood and my art on canvas or paper.

Teaching, painting on location, or at my easel in the studio brings me great joy.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Painting of South American Chickens

16x20 oil
Chickens
This was a great little painting, working from photos my friend took in South America recently. Don't you like chicken paintings? I alway wonder why I do but they are something I like to paint.

2 comments:

  1. What marvelous work you do! Do you ever come to North Florida or South Georgia to do workshops? I would love to take one of your seminars.
    Marilyn Jones
    Live Oak, FL
    mkjones321@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marilyn, I teach in Atlanta Ga but never have had an workshop booked in fla. Would love to do it!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete