A Daily Desire

Each day brings a new adventure. An opportunity to capture a little of what I see as beauty in the world around me. Painting in different mediums gives me the chance to capture my mood and my art on canvas or paper.

Teaching, painting on location, or at my easel in the studio brings me great joy.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

American Rose Garden Painting

24x36 stretched canvas oils
American Rose Garden Painting
1200.00
This was done from the Shreveport La, Gardens. such a beautiful place.
There are 65 individual gardens in this 118 acre American Rose Society Center. It is located off of I-20 close to Shreveport La. I love to visit there.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not big on florals, but this is really nice!

    Serena Potter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice painting of roses. Fluid brush strokes, soft mood.So much is expressed.....
    Dominique
    blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the nice comments. Painting can make my soul sing though sometimes it makes me want to Scream in frustration. I am singing on this one!!

    ReplyDelete