A Daily Desire

Each day brings a new adventure. An opportunity to capture a little of what I see as beauty in the world around me. Painting in different mediums gives me the chance to capture my mood and my art on canvas or paper.

Teaching, painting on location, or at my easel in the studio brings me great joy.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Landscape



Just a little landscape in oils on an 8x10 stretched canvas. 100.00

I worked from a photo I took this summer at an apple orchard looking out over the hills. So beautiful even in July!

2 comments:

  1. Karen, I think your art is beautiful. I was looking closely at several of your images and your brushwork is an inspiration. It's amazing how you get so much detail without it looking fussy. That's a gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. I like using both bristle brushes and the synthetic flats. Oh my, those bristle brushes can really lay it on thick and juicy at times!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete